Re: Pahrump Sporting Houses...

To: "John Szalay" <john.szalay@att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pahrump Sporting Houses...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:33:45 -0700
Yeah, the Crystal township (me laughing hard) is just off of State 160 north
of Pahrump. Advertises the oldest brothels in the state or it that just
county and a museum. Actually went there to see the museum but wasn't open.
The owner of the Gentleman's club is a Crystal Brothel owner. He wanted to
build a new one accross from Sherrie's and the CHicken Ranch but that is
"city" property and they wopuld not let him build. So he built his
Gentleman's Club right on the main highway, in town, to rile them up. I
think he probably has good legal representation because he sunk quite a few
bucks into the new club. As one lister has siad, it is my duty bound honor
to seek out first hand knowledge of this place and to acquire photographs of
which all cal review. If they serve a cheap breakfast the PVRA or is that
PVHRA or whatever the hell we call ourselve could have our Monday breakfasts
there. Cheap is opur operative watch word on breakfast...currently at 99
cents for scrambled, bacon, toast and hash browns or 2 pancakes instead of
hash browns and toast and eggs cooked whichever you like. Coffee is extra
though...