Re: Pahrump Sporting Houses...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pahrump Sporting Houses...
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 10:35:01 -0400
At 02:15 PM 7/8/04 +0100, you wrote:
>"Farkle themselves"........... I was tempted to ask for a translation, but
>on reflection perhaps not  :-)))
>But I do feel that you are duty bound to have a look inside,and report back
>to the list as soon as poss, any photo's could be posted on the Landspeed
>picture post. Just a thought.
>Paul in the UK, where it is currently raining (oh the joy's of summer).

  We toured the south-west for two weeks last year prior to reporting
for duty at WOS ( helped setup and assist in the timing stand)

 anyway, we made sure that we took a route thru Pahrump.  took pictures
of some of the OUTDOOR sites and signs, but did,nt stop at any of the
Sporting places.   did notice a "few" signs   all very low-key..
sort of  like   " OH By the Way "    and just north,  appears to be
a "settlement" way off the highway.  guess they did,nt want anyone
to get lost...  :-)