Re: Stroud Safety... 'chute

To: "Auburn Design Group" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Stroud Safety... 'chute
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 06:51:30 -0700
When I mounted mine (1980) I never thought anything about up or down
location. I put it in the middle and where it was easy to do. Having been
thinking about it since this thread has started, I'm concerned that it's
wrong, However it always worked and I can't see what's going on back there
anyway. I think the video is a great idea.        Rich Fox