Re: Stroud Safety... 'chute

To: 3liter <saltfever@comcast.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stroud Safety... 'chute
From: Auburn Design Group <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 05:02:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Is there any way to generalize this? What I see on the many cars with 'chutes is
basically the 'chute is located pretty much where the license plate was (or
should
have been) with much apparent scientic thought to location other than lower than
the deck lid. Can we we generalize and say it should centered (left to right)
and
slightly above the differntial top line? There seems to be some differing
opinions
amongst the listers here and I'm looking to sort this thing out prior to bolting
on a Stroud ribbon 'chute.

Bob Denton