Re: Push to pass

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <wester6935@comcast.net>, <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Push to pass
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:20:38 -0400
Interesting comparison.  Several years ago, Glenys and I visited Disney
World concurrent with running the IRL race at "Mickyard"  I purchased
tickets and pit  passes.  I enjoyed the Silver Crown cars much more than the
IRL "Speedway" deal.  I am not much of a spectator, but thoroughly enjoyed
the "Show"  It's a pity they don't televise more of non winged sprints and
midgets.  Thats "heritage" for many of us.
Light hearted news.  One of my roundy round friends saw the new Hot Rod with
the Esslinger head "Pinto" motor and called the car "the longest midget
ever"
All 25 feet of it.....

Rick