Re: Push to pass

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Push to pass
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:44:41 -0600
Dan,

No idea on your query but ... the IRL race from Japan last Friday night,
8:30 your time on ESPN2, was not much more exciting.  Dan Wheldon led from
the pole and dominated the race running in first for 188 laps.  First Honda
powered win on that speedway.  You wonder if there was some assist from
officials because Honda showed up with a new engine and walked away where
before they struggled.

I miss the front engine roadsters of the 1950's.

Wes