RE: Working on Stuff

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: RE: Working on Stuff
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 01:01:02 +0000
Hi Keith

-just a thought for ya: when I built BW, I chose 'battleship gray' for
chassis color.....

                                  why ?

1) easy to wipe clean  ( it shows you how well you did with a glance )

2)  It hides grime and dust better than black.

3) When wiping clean, its easier to spot any cracks  -both the cracks
themselves -and also to spot the rust line that will undoubtedly be there as
well.   Black color can sometimes hide the things you want to see...

I am totally happy with the Sikkens 2 part epoxy paint over zinc chromate
primer thats been on BW now for over 8 years and 30,000 smiles!

  hope these comments help m' friend..........
Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.

" When the government fears the people, it is liberty.
                            When the people fear the government, it is
tyranny."

                     ~ Thomas Paine    1737-1809