Bilge pump

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bilge pump
From: "Bob Jepson" <bobbyhotrods@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:43:11 -0500
Well, this might get through to the List. My ATTBI address became Comcast and
I became unrecognizable to Majordomo; listening is good, though.
I've been plodding forward with my scratchbuilt roadster, and one by one the
subassemblies are getting completed. Just finished is the icewater box, and in
looking at 12V waterpumps I'm impressed by the performace and price of
submersable pumps. Also, locating the thing inside would clean things up. The
only riddle I guess is the pump's reaction to the increasing water temp. I can
call the manufacturers and see if anyone there can make an educated guess.
What do you guys think the temp might get to? Turbo 4 cylinder, 500 hp., short
course, 16 gallons of water...Thanks, Bob Jepson in Boston, where it might hit
20 degrees today