RE: Organization (Okay already...)

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, bennevl <bennevl@netzero.net>,
Subject: RE: Organization (Okay already...)
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:32:05 -0600
Dick;

Back in the days when I worked for NRAO we used a lot of liquid nitrogen so
we found some creative uses for it.

I cut a few pieces of 1" soft polyurethane foam to fit our toolbox drawers
and then soaked the foam in LN2. When the foam was frozen hard, I pressed a
wrench (or other tool) down into the foam; this crushed its outline into the
foam perfectly, making a form-fitting depression where that tool could be
stored. When the LN2 evaporated, the foam returned to it former soft,
pliable state.

This was easier than cutting out each place to store tools.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ