DLRA

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: DLRA
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:47:32 +1100
G'day to all
For those suffering cabin fever / withdrawal from LSR we down under are fast
approaching our speed week ,for those interested we are geting bigger each
year and now have NEW  reasonable facilities completed "way out in the bush"
showers ,toilets , cooking facilities ,single room accomodation , power
/light a regular if a little rough home away from home , I have my ride
ready except for a dyno session on the 21st running  1350 MPS/F  this year
so Im hoping to beat our friend john W way up north  I will also be
scruteenering  ( tech) again this year for the bikes ,we will also have one
of our national TV stations  filming for a new series and I was approached
by our superbike mag who will also be attending and will do an interview
with me ( beauty mate ) as this may open some doors to sponership .
this will be our biggest year yet withh new cars and bikes attending many
new entries and I believe the Buell /HD boys from the states will be over
here as well ,along with the British MG station wagon  who are hoping to
beat there bonnie record ( better salt nudge ,nudge ,wink wink say no more
lol)
Gary  counting down to march 8

Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here