Re: Tom Senter's Ardun

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tom Senter's Ardun
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:38:38 EST
In a message dated 11/22/2003 11:48:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
landspeedlouise@adelphia.net writes:
I wonder where that Ardun ended up . . .Mark Dees had
purchased it after the funeral and then when Mark died, I lost track of the
engine. Does anyone have any information?
    Bruce Johnston sold it when he was helping Dees daughters liquidate the
estate. I looked at it and declined to get into the fray. There were parts
missing at the time. All that was there was the long-block and heads plus a
6:71
blower. The blower manifold was nowhere to be seen when I looked at the stuff.
                                Ardun Doug King
    Roy Creel was also involved in selling some of the items. He and/or Jim
Lattin might know where the heads went