Rent cars and school buses

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "R.J. Denton"
Subject: Rent cars and school buses
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:28:55 -0800 (PST)
Everybodys needs are different, so there is no one best answer. We for instance
go to the salt as a group. With different work schedules some of us do the tow
trip and some fly into Salt Lake and pick up a rent car. So if we decided to go
the big rig route there would always have a couple of rent cars to do the run
around thing. On a different note, when we got the long skinny car from John
Goodman I looked at it and thought how well it would fit in a converted school
bus. There are tons of them out there dirt cheap. One word of caution..from my
days of hanging out in NASCAR infields I have talked to several owners who have
converted them into party wagons. In almost every case they said to plan on
everything on it to be wore out. Such is the economics of most school
districts. I am sure some of you guys in the business can attest to the fact
that even something as simple as a brake job on one of them is not cheap.

                       Glenn