Re: Fire Extinguishers

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Subject: Re: Fire Extinguishers
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:41:46 -0500
This stuff has no effect of your breathing. It washes off.

FIREFOX is currently working with NHRA and four different Fuel Funny Car teams
every meet to develop a complex fire identification system that can distinguish
between the sparks from burn piston rings and a flash fire from a blown head
gasket by using a windows sensor system (Tripal Element-UVIR) linked by a
computor. This will be the most advanced system erer offered by anyone to
control onboard fires short of NASA...and we know we can't afford that system.

joe