Re: Traction Control

To: "Bob Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:28:18 -0700
What's a lot of money? Some people pay $100,000 for a pro built streamliner.
To me that is a lot of money. Should everyone that competes in the same
class I do, be required to match my budget?
In landspeed trials as in life, I find some people have more than me. Maybe
it's money, maybe energy, maybe they are smarter. Most of the time it's the
smarter, more energetic people with more money.                           So
get over it. That's life. Or remove the "Innovation unlimited" phrase from
the rule book and replace it with the truth.
Rich Fox