Fuel Tank rust Question

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Tank rust Question
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:39:49 EDT
Hello everyone,

   What is everyone using to disolve rust in a small fuel tank?  It seems
that my old Mini Bike fuel tank is not that bad inside.  Maybe some chemical
will
be able to disolve the rust and not leave any residue behind?  I have thought
of "Naval Jelly" but I do not know if there is something better out there
these days.  Some Hi Tech Formula of some type?    As always,  thanks for all
of
your help!!

                                                          Tony G   LI,NY