Re: record listing

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: record listing
From: "WILKINSON" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:15:28 -0600
Tom
John Vesco used to put the cabin pressurizers on 1600cc VWs. He said it woke
them right up.
                                                 Gary

Dick,

There is one such story about Gary Cagle's Studebaker, powered by a
supercharged Chrysler. Gary entered the 200 MPH club in 1957, my first
year to the Salt, with this car. The supercharger was a aircraft cabin
pressurizer. Some suggested that the blower's only function was to
qualify the car for supercharged class. Gary swore that it really did
improve the performance. I don't know what I think about it. It is just
an interesting approach to supercharging.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC