Re: another reason to go to speedweek

To: gary baker <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: another reason to go to speedweek
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:07:32 -0400
personally i say let them all run heads up and have a great day of it. Pick the
engine for the class you want to run in.. Handicaps are for NASCAR, NHRA,SCCA
and golf though I have never committed golf in my life I have played around in
the other alphabet soup of sanctioning bodies as well as others....
Dave