Salt Talks

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Salt Talks
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 23:40:09 -0600
List,

First off Salt Talks will be held August 17th, at 6 pm.
This was great last year, get it out of the way early, that was NO conflicts
with other gatherings, like 200 banquet, Bean Bandits etc.

Yes this year is a very difficult year for me.
I NEED HELP with Salt Talks.
SOme of you have already replied but here is a list of things that need to
happen. If all pitch in it will be a breeze. This will make a little more
relaxed week for me.
Here are some things that would need to happen maybe people can voluteer a
single duty at salt talks.

1. Tables - 3-4 should do
2. Overhead - A small 10x10 ezup really does the trick.
3. Cooks - Bill Smith, Wayne Amo
4. Setup - 1 or 2 people to make sure things are set up.
5. Grill - A grill to cook on would be great. Last year I had to buy a cheap
little thing that didnt work very well with charcoal. Gas would work best.
This is probably most important.
6. T-Shirt sales - Judy Amo, Darci Amo
7. Food - Usually what I do is goto smiths and purchase a bunch of burger and
dogs. Last year we had alot of food donated from a local resteraunt, we keep
frozen at hotel. They let us use their freezer. That was really nice of them.
8. TearDown - Gather up any equipment borrowed or used and make sure deliver
back to race teams 1st thing in morning.
9. Cleanup - JonAmo. Im there from beginning to end. And I want to make sure
everything is picked up and there was or is no signs of our presence.

The ECTA and John Beckett take care of the Banners for Salt Talks. And I thank
them very much for taking part in the gathering. They had three done just for
salt talks.
Keith Turk has offered to take care of getting TShirts this year. keith really
takes every effort in making this happen, this year and the first year. Thank
you Keith.

Any help of these tasks would be great.
Please relpy back to me personally and I will get a webpage up with listed
tasks that need to happen and names beside each. That way everybody can check
up on status.

Thanks everybody
Jonathan Amo