Re: Salt talks

To: JKAMO@rap.midco.net, Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Salt talks
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 16:12:07 -0700 (PDT)
I have never been to it, mainly because I didn't take the time to find out what
it was all about. We always seem to be all wrapped up in our own deal. This
year we should have our stuff pretty well together (we say that every time).
Count me in to help....I will be my buddy Sparky's assistant or whatever you
need.

                  Glenn

JKAMO@rap.midco.net wrote:
Jon could DEFINATELY use the help as
he had his hands full trying just to
cover the event, this year he is busy
trying to engineer a turbo system for his
600 cc bike and run it during speedweek,
I am usually wrapped up in my own mess so I am
not much help, our brother Wayne who comes up from
Ca. will likely help and other appreciated
I dont know if Jon has anything planned or not

It might be neat if the list adopted the "gathering"
as its annual deal

Joe :)