Re: Spark plugs

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Spark plugs
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:21:36 -0500
Jim on one of my Cast iron set of heads the pistons were so close that I had
to run spacers.... bought them from Rick Gold there on the salt when we
realized that under power the pistons were Just nicking the electrodes....
two spacers and the plugs were perfect....

Keith ( the next set of pistons were whittled on a bit more to alleviate the
problem )