Todd's Mini bike ( not much LSR... and dang little common sense

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Todd's Mini bike ( not much LSR... and dang little common sense
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:16:32 -0500
Dang... Todd.... I've got enough to worry about without fearing the ultimate
disgrace of my pit bike..... geez oh man.... well I never  ( don't believe
that )

Okay folks here's the deal... Todd's got himself a new Mini bike... its
faster then my poor little mini bike which is tired and worn out from years
of abuse and neglect... so he wants to race... the strategy is this.... He
thinks he can beat it easily and send my poor little scooter into
retirement.... Well little does he know that I could just sneak that ole
worn out tilitson Alcohol carb on and make that sucker REALLY go.... but
noooo not me... I'm just a hick with a worn out oooole scooter that's more
then willing to accept defeat... up front without a fight..

I'm sure y'all can see where this is heading.... but NOT until I get new
rings and bearings... ( do briggs and straton's have bearings? )  and find
that baby nitrous hit I've been searching for...

Shooot  it's just a poor little mini bike.... shame on you Todd for taunting
it!!!

Keith ( picture the Sly grin and smooth grace with which this was
ritten )( now if Todd was a Real racer and a wagering sorta fella.... oh
nevermind )