Here we go again

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Here we go again
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 16:33:42 -0400
Nancy and I leave in the morning for our May visit to the Greater
Laurinburg/Maxton area.  This time we're hoping to have two-wheelers with us
to ride down the course (last time it was in the rental car to dry the
track).  It'll be Nancy's first race on the "Monster Mile"...but look for
her in the results.  We'll see how she takes to the concrete.  I'll be on
the big bike with a fresh tune and some other stuff - really hope to earn a
hat this weekend.  And I get to debut my new trailer -- fresh from the
lettering shop today.  And I've been connived into pretending I'm the track
announcer (brand newly-acquired PA system, military surplus, so be patient
with us).  How could this not be a great trip?

I'll take some photos for the Bonneville Racing News, so those of you 'way
out there can see what and who's racing on the East Coast.

Jon and Nancy
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
Marquette, Michigan
(That's Way Up North)