RE: One More soapbox

To: <jonw@up.net>, <rtmack@concentric.net>, <gridlen@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: One More soapbox
From: <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:53:42 -0700
ROTFLMAO!  Too funny, Jon.

Dale C.

                I was going to try to restrain myself and show some good
taste, but I've
                gotta, while we're on this subject.

                Let's just let it go that when I went in for this procedure
the first
                time -- after the Doc explained that they use a bit of air
pressure to
                inflate one's nether parts for better viewing, and that when
all was done it
                shouldn't be considered embarrasing for the patient to
release that stored
                up air.

                So when I got to the exam room on C-Day I was equipped with
a remote
                controlled electronic fart machine -- "..five realistic
sounds..." "...runs
                on two "AA" cells, not included..."  "...long-life watch
battery in
                transmitter for hours of fun and entertainment...".  I hid
the
                receiver/speaker behind some stuff on a table in the exam
room.  When the
                procedure was ending the Doc started in on the "don't be
embarrased"
                lecture, and when withdrawal was complete I pushed the
button .. once.

                The Doc said "See?  Just relax, it's natural."  I pushed the
button twice,
                and he spoke up, and then three or four times -- interrupted
him with
                another blast --

                The nurses and I burst out laughing pretty soon -- poor Doc
finally caught
                on.

                He's treated me differently ever since then.

                Jon, whose PSA came back okay last time,  again.

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer.