Re: The Devil Made Me Do It (TC)

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: The Devil Made Me Do It (TC)
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:04:51 -0500
I think you have to define what it is TC and how it is different than a lot of
other engine controls..

Is a rev limiter traction control or do I not worry about an over rev
Is a boost limiter traction control or do I just overboost the engine
Is a clutch traction control do I have to pop it or can I ride it
Is ballast traction control...
Is a wing traction control
Is a spoiler traction control
Is a diffuser traction control
Are brakes traction control
Is the ignition advance traction control
Is the throttle traction control
Is the gearshift traction control

These and more are all used for traction control we just call them that all the
time..
There in no car I am aware of that does not have many of these.
Dave