Re: statistics

To: landspeedracer <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: statistics
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:04:19 -0800 (PST)
John... (i just realized you're landspeedracer -
duh)I've seen you in action at the track and gotta say
you push a broom and can jump up on a tailgate like a
damnn 30yr old. And if that kid you beat arm wrestling
is one of them from the track i got to meet... I'm not
impressed as he had no urge to win, he just wanted to
see you sweat (from their broom pushing i think you
know what I mean)- lol.
Todd- (is it march yet? good cause I'm not ready)