FW: SM Race Car

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: SM Race Car
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 09:00:49 -0800
I'm sure some of us remember that Citroen at El Mirage 4-5 years back. It
was green with a funny name (can't remember ... old-age). SOmething like
"frog" or "green-something".

Glen will know.

What I really liked was the big-block half under the hood, and the other
half in the driver's seat. Firewall behind that, and the driver drove inside
a roll-cage in the back seat.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't this one (SM). It was older and rounder.
http://www.infoweb.nl/smworld/achievem.htm

Dana

They showed-up on the last day of SpeedWeek this year.  I couldn't believe
it-- a Bonneville Citroen!  (and they had another one there, also.)  Still
with the air suspension. They didn't run, though.  Sure would like to
witness that.
Russ, #1226B