Re: Mexican food comments ...

To: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>, <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Mexican food comments ...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 04:13:33 -0600
If ya can't stick it in the Microwave.... well nevermind.... Okay now for my
favorite Pepper story.....

Parrots Love Hot Dried red peppers..... when my youngest son Chris was 10 or
so.... he was hand feeding these things to the birds..... so after a while
we get in the car to take a trip....  after a while...I look in the mirror
at the back seat and what to my wondering eyes should appear.... but
Chris... with two streams of Toilet paper coming out of his nose.... and
tears in his eyes..... seems the hot pepper stuff sticks to your fingers...
and if you pick your nose.... well the soft tissue membrane....   oh hell, I
had to pull over I was laughing so hard...

Keith ( hoping you can picture this cause it was a Riot.... )