RE: Re: Another Quirky Question

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re: Another Quirky Question
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 23:00:25 EST
Howard,

I just thought I would comment to "If I can do that with a streamliner, why
can't everyone else do it?":

I also try to always make a large U-turn to get to the return road, however
this year I struggled a couple times to make it there in our new roadster.
It sure is different when it comes to stopping using the parachute on that
roadster rather than '39 era brakes on the coupe, which created a learning
curve. I am sure glad that Cris & Ed were patient with this and towed me
closer to the return road a couple times. I hope that all of us can be as
patient with each other because aren't we all out there to be safe while
having a great time.

Just thought I'd add my two cents to the conversation. And, I hope that all
of us can be as patient with each other because aren't we all out there to be
safe while having a great time.

: - ) Katie Young Cortez