Re: shop lighting

To: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: shop lighting
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:58:15 -0400
you would have to think it has to depend on the color of the walls to begin
with.. Second every shop I have ever been in has a string of lights that seems
to go from one end to another that is pretty much as close as you can pack them
together, and about 15 to 20 feet apart on the strings. i would think there are
some sort of specs that are EE related as to apropriate wattage per square foot
of building.. not an answer but thinking out loud.
Dave