Man of the year and all volunteers

To: "landspeed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Man of the year and all volunteers
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:42:56 -0700
Congratulations Dan on a well deserved award. You and your wife have been
dedicated and tireless workers for a long time.
 I also want to take this opportunity to thank all the volunteers and
workers that make these meets happen. We were not running this year as you
know and I had an opportunity to take the time to absorb all that is going
on. You all do a heck of a job and do not get adequate thanks for your
effort and personal time spent.
Without you, these meets would never happen and we could make planters of
our cars and grow petunias in them.
Congratulations again Dan.
Howard Nafzger
448 Streamliner