Willie Glass Ardun at Bonneville

To: bigsid@webtv.net, bk185@lafn.org (marco), bjgayle@aol.com,
Subject: Willie Glass Ardun at Bonneville
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:00:19 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Folks, late news is that yesterday at Bonneville, Willie changed over
to the Ardun Fuel Roadster class and was timed at 190.282.  Don't know
what fuel he was using, but I assume he will be trying to back it up
with another run for a new record in that class.  Right on top of his
new Gas record at 184 a few days ago, Willie is making a lot of power.

You have to hand it to him, he gets the guys at NAPA to do his block
work, builds his own Arduns up in his home shop in Richmond, and drives
the car himself.  Far as I know he's still using that ol' 1935 Vertex
mag, too.  Ardun Bill