Re: Number of Classes

To: gary baker <lsr350@hotmail.com>, list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Number of Classes
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 07:29:57 -0700
Gary,

Don't worry about it.  By the time we get through telling you what to do
with your suspenders (the things you use to hold up your sox and we use to
hold up our pants) and offer you a napkin (serviette, probably paper)  and
watch you put the diaper on the baby (napkin, usually disposable around
here), we'll both be confused enough that the other dissimilarities in
wording will seem just another bonding experience.  Wait until Dan Warner
starts asking questions in inspection.  The guys around here have enough
trouble with him, imagine what fun you will have!  You might come up with a
list of words he will have problems with, just to get him confused.  Ask him
... "What's Perspex?" (sp)?

If you need an interpreter you could find Keith Turk.  He has lived in
enough places with strange dialects that he can get along almost anywhere.
If you can sell a guy renting a mobile home in the Alabama backwoods a fake
rock driveway and sidewalk, while talking with a Diet Coke in one hand and a
cigarette in the other, you can do anything!  But don't let the customer see
you in a yellow and purple driving suit.

Wes