Re: water not land

To: Dave Seely <dseely@sginet.com>
Subject: Re: water not land
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:54:07 -0700
Dave,

If it was supposed to be such a help how come those Kiwi's beat us?

The effectiveness of the dimple effect must be why so many people are
hitting golf balls ... for research!

Have you noticed the paint job on the new USFRA cones Bud McManus did for us
last year?  He put reflective beads in the top strip of yellow paint.  Can't
say WE are behind the aerodynamic curve, even with marker cones.

Wes