Fw: What's up?

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: What's up?
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:34:51 -0500
Now that you've asked- the blown flathead is out of the roadster and so is
the LaSalle transmission.  I am in the process of converting the torque tube
quick change to open drive to accept the top loader four speed and the 258
small block Ford for E street roadster for Bonny.  We might run this combo
at Maxton some time.
Dave the Hayseed