New Car Procedures

To: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>,
Subject: New Car Procedures
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:46:02 -0500
Ya know what.... We may have a New rule in the making.... or at least a
Proposition for a new rule....

I don't know why we couldn't follow the current Lic. proceedures.  I can see
the downside to wearing out a Silver Bullet Motor.... but is that the motor
we need in the car in the first place if it's new?

the other side of this might be to actually limit the first pass to say
100mph and only 2 miles.... and then we could jump in 50 mph increments?
thereby protecting the motor but still making a Maiden pass under power

What ya think?