Re: Slugs

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Slugs
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:05:30 -0700
Keith,
    Item 1.
Generally the salt is dryer in the morning. The heat of the sun seems to
bring moisture to the surface. I seem to remember something from chemistry
regarding heating crystals and water being given off.
Item 2
whether the increased drag would negate the increased HP would depend on how
much drag you are generating in the first place.
Jim in Palmdale, where density altitude matters.