Nitrous and engine classes

To: "Land speed newsgroup" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nitrous and engine classes
From: "Gene Halvorson" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:58:38 -0500
Dan,
Thanks for the reply.  Yes, it doesn't seem fair but on the other hand
being on this side of the fence, who's to complain?
I guess that sort of explains why AA/MS is a faster time than Blown AA/MS.
We had a discussion a while back about the fuel cell in the vette and I
will be in /MS.  This year I will have an A/ motor in the car.

By the way, I have my slot in the Silver State "Gold Rush" race the weekend
before B'ville.  It's the new route. Unfortunately, they scheduled the
original race the same weekend.  Is anyone else going to be there??
GH

--- Gene Halvorson
--- ghalvorson@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.