But for a fitting

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: But for a fitting
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 03:10:26 -0500
Well got over to Mississippi ( I just love that word....only one past 5
letters I can spell correctly 2 outta 3 times ) Round 10 this morning....
and we hooked up the last of the stuff I had used on the Mule Motor.....

got down to hooking up the Drysump and needed one Special fitting for the
Block.... Earl's didn't even have one.... so we ended up next daying it from
an Indy car team..... needless to say We didn't get to dyno the motor....
I guess We will try again on Thrusday....

Long day time for bed.... K

///