Re: Inverters?

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Inverters?
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:45:33 -0700
Howdy,
I agree w/ Joe about the electronics, however;
There is an generator/inverter available (we had one in the shop a year ago)
that looks like and older car generator. Mounts on the front of the motor,
is belt driven and puts out 115V AC. Don't know what the output was but the
guy we bought it from said he ran alot of "stuf" with it.
Grib