Re: Mayf's REAL website

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Mayf's REAL website
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 05:07:51 -0400
Reality check on so called effective compression ratio.... If these #'s were
true then why can't I run 22 to 1 CR???????????????
It's because it is all fantasy ! Sorry to disagree but it does not even begin to
work that way. More later when i finish the electronics for the Aston Martin
AMR2 GTP car next week.. you need to work with pressure / volume curves for this
to make sense.
Dave

Keith Turk wrote:

> http://www.teknett.com/pwp/drmayf
>
> Larry has done a bunch of work on the Cd / area deal and has given us a nice
> start on this stuff.... at least it's a best guess deal... better then a
> SWAG
>
> check out the auto formula section on the site.... K

///