Subject Matter... HELP

To: "Dana Goulston" <dana@goulston.net>,
Subject: Subject Matter... HELP
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:58:58 -0500
Dana.... I have done bout everything I know of to keep this list active....
often I try and be humorous.... I have also shared How my junk  is
built....and most importantly I have had the Shared experience of many folks
I still consider to be the best in the sport .... right here....

Yeah sometimes we get outta hand on the Junk Mail.... and sometimes some
folks get technical about things.... it's all part of the Balance....it's
part of the fun of not taking this to serious..... it's a hobby....

Dont' take this as a personal afront ...it sure isn't ment that way..... BUT
share with us what your doing..... teach us about your equipment.... tell us
what you have that represents the Best of your work.... hey share the worst
too.....  ASK questions.... PLEASE.... if the list is active I generally
hang back and let it roll..... if I feel like it needs something.... I dig
into the recesses of my pea brain and come up with something..... often it's
JUNK...  some find it semi humorous..... but mostly it's the best I can come
up with on the spur of the moment.....

Biggest thing to remember is this...... Freindship is based on shared
experiences..... Each of these silly e-mails is just another bond that we
all can consider a shared experience....  and I can honestly say I have made
a bunch of friends as a direct result of this list..... JUMP in here any
time and bring up your favorite topic..... fan the flames.... but keep it
polite...( just like you did in your reply..... thank you )

Keith ( ya get what ya Pay for.... and considering the cost of this here
e-mail.... you know what it's worth... )