Bonneville Entry Fee

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Bonneville Entry Fee
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 00:58:17 EDT
List,
       For those of you who missed the Speed Week entry deadline last month,
if things continue to go as they have for the past week or so the pre-entered
King$ Ran$om XXF/BFMR won't quite make the festivities.
       If that happens I'll send a "to-whom-it-may-concern" letter to
Bonneville with one of my crew, assigning my fees to whomever is in
possession of said letter. I'll post the name of the courier here and anybody
who is interested in saving $100 can trade some cash for

///