Re: Detroit Area Rookie!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Detroit Area Rookie!
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:33:28 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/2001 3:38:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
speedtimer@charter.net writes:

> Dave
> Welcome to landspeed racing and the list. You will find lots of company here
> and answers to almost anything related to it. Another source is
> www.landracing.com. I am the chief timer at Bonneville and El Mirage dry
> lake. Sure hope you can hook up with some one and make your wish come true.
> Glen

Dave,
       Let me add my welcome to the group. There are all kinds of LSR people
on the List, ranging from motorcycles to diesels to Flatty's and GMC
nostalgia engines to modern SBC's. We have people running production cars,
coupes, roadsters, streamliners, and motorcycles pulling
sidecars.............Ardun Doug King in CA

///