BONNEVILLE COVERAGE IN GEARHEAD MAGAZINE - - - - -

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: BONNEVILLE COVERAGE IN GEARHEAD MAGAZINE - - - - -
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:32:20 EDT
:
Subj:   Gearhead Newsletter 3.9
Date:   4/25/01 7:36:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time

From:B  B  jenifer@gearheadmagazine.com (Jenifer McKitrick)
To:B  B  jenifer@gearheadmagazine.com

Hey United Gearhead Fans of the World!
WeB9ve been busy as Super BeeB9s since our first update and plenty more is on
the way! So check out our website often, tune into the 24/7 streaming audio
Gearhead Radio station, and surf the massive links page/resource center like
thereB9s no tomorrow! It all at: www.gearheadmagazine.com

The big news! Gearhead Magazine #11 is out! Look for it in the racks of all
cool record stores, bookstores and magazine stands near you! A
behind-the-scenes interview with the Donnas, Billet Proof IV, Gearfest 2000,
massive Bonneville coverage, plus the usual assortment of hotrods, punk rock
and pop culture junk! ItB9s the first new issue of Gearhead Magazine in over a
year, and boy was it worth the waitE  B If you canB9t find it at a store near
you, youB9ll find subscription info at the website, or if all else fails (or
if you just canB9t wait) send $6, (the postpaid price for one issue shipped
anywhere in the US) to the P.O. Box address below.

Label news: We have not broken our frantic schedule! 6 new records have come
out this year already! And more are on the way so keep checking the website
for updates. If you want to order any of these records youB9ve got a few
options. ALL PRICES ARE POST PAID in the US. So you can go to our site and
download the easy order form, fill it out and send it off to us at Gearhead,
PO Box 421219, San Francisco, CA 94142-1219. Foreign folks please email us
for postal information. Tell us what you want and where you are, and we'll
get back to you in a flash! We are also distributed online by Mordam Records
http://www.mordamrecords.com Glazed Records Mail Order http://www.glazed.com
and the new Man Or Astro-Man? online store Zerotec www.zerotec.com

///