Turk

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turk
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:48:18 -0700
Hey Bud!
You know how late it is? (past your bedtime!)
I've been watching the list for some two weeks now but stayed in the
background. (less I make a fool of myself, you know it's easy)
All the work is done on the TBird (that I'm going to do for now) I'm getting a
new chute but don't think it'll be here in time, so I'll use the one I have.
This is the first time I've ever been ready to go racing with more than 2
hours to spare.( before we have to leave.)
Linda & I intend to be at Maxton sometime Friday. We're staying at the Ramada
(I think)
You gonna stop before you head out?
Grib

///