Re: Old Hot Rod Magazine

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net, lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Old Hot Rod Magazine
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:03:38 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/01 11:52:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com writes:

<< I'll do it for ya too if I got it. I'll have'ta look.   but it sound to me
 that what you really need'ta do is find a copy of that exact mag for yerself
 -for posterity Dick.

 I'm "still looking" (casually) for the first R&C I can remember having; it
 was I think about a June or July 1958 issue that I bought whilst me and my
 family were "at camp" up in the Adirondacks that summer....

 theres just somthing about reminiscing like that, that warms one's heart
 doe'snt it ?   :) :)  :) :)   (insert 4 smiles here )

       Just checked eBay, They have sold there for $10-15 this past month.
I'm trying to find the address of a friend that deals in old Hot Rod
magazines. Bob, who was smart enough to NEVER throw anything away. My July
1961 Hot Rod way my first issue.

///