Re: steering lock

To: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: steering lock
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:59:30 -0500
Hey Terry Great to see you on the list.  For those of you who don't know
Terry and Rose Hunt they have that Shaphire Blue Stude that is so pretty.
it's also a D/G/Alt....  and we are both looking forward to speed week with
great anticipation.   should be a great year on the salt...

Terry if you didn't hear this before all of our Previous E-mail traffic can
be located by subject on www.listquest.com   it's a searchable data base
which allows the search by subject as well as author.

Welcome to the list again.... great to see you here...

Keith ( http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk )