Re: steering lock

To: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: steering lock
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:54:43 -0700
Paul,
 I guess you can have as much as you want or as much as the car design will
allow. You just need to make sure that the steering ratio is slow enough so
you do not over control the car. At speed you sure don't need much steering.
My car takes 270 degrees on the wheel to get 20 degrees of steering.
 It is not raining here but today California just went by here on the way to
New Mexico. Maybe tomorrow it will go back. I do not like strong winds.
Howard