Re: Maxton/chutes

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Ed Van Scoy"
Subject: Re: Maxton/chutes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:43:06 -0500
I have a rather short line... actually it's stock as it came from
simpson.... I didn't add anything to it at all.... it's just a rather small
chute that comes out 98% of the time....( couple of times the cord didn't
pull right out of the pack ) anyway it's another of those things I am not
going to change a lick.... if something works I keep it till it don't
work..... why mess with success....