Re: Maxton/chutes

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton/chutes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:00:32 -0500
Hey Glen.... ya know what's bitchen about Maxton.... I dont' have to wash
the race car other then the Brake dust!!!! ....

Hey I think I learned something this weekend of merit.... Remember all that
stuff bout Parachutes?..... Bob Gribble finally said "to hell with the
experts" and did what I kinda thought was right all along.... he put a
smaller chute on the car.... Turns out to be the same size as mine... which
Has NEVER been a problem.... and guess what.... it worked like Stink... car
hauled ass and stopped straight.....

out cars both weight about 3000lbs.... and we both have a 10' simpson cross
chute..... ..... K